We’re looking for a highly motivated Trainee Sales Negotiator – Trainee Estate Agent to join our fantastic team in Trowbridge, Wiltshire. The
Trainee Sales Negotiator – Trainee Estate Agent
is an entry level role where you will learn all aspects of Estate Agency model and be taken through an industry leading
development and training program.
What’s in it for you?
* Industry leading training and development
* Demonstrable career ladder
* Supportive and rewarding environment
* Compete for top achievers awards
* Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
* Cash car allowance
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Sales Negotiator – Trainee Estate Agent
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales though to exchange and completion. You will also be optimising every opportunity to schedule appointments for the branch Mortgage Advisor.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Trainee Sales Negotiator – Trainee Estate Agent
* Preferably an experienced sales person
* Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
* Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
* Resilient, positive , organised, numerate and detail oriented
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
* A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Founded in 1936 at its first branch in Luton, Connells is a nationwide estate agency now with a network of 180 branches. Part of parent company
Connells Group – one of the largest and most successful
estate agency and property service providers in the country – Connells offers a range of services including
residential sales , lettings and mortgages. It is also one of the country’s largest sellers of new homes, and is committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service.