Great Bear is an award-winning 3rd Party UK business of Ambient products, providing nationwide dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions. We are now recruiting for a Transport Retail Operator based at our Heywood Great Bear site on a Fixed Term 12 month contract.
Shifts: Monday – Friday
The role involves working at the heart of the daily operation with direct contact with customers, drivers and warehouse operatives to deliver a proactive operation. To record and provide accurate and detailed information for use as direct instructions to drivers and for retrospective audit trail and investigation. Collate reports for our customers and be the first point of contact for them.
* The role-holder will be required to be responsible for and undertake the following tasks:
* Booking in orders via phone and online systems.
* Maintaining Customer contracts, dealing with daily queries via phone and email ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
* Gathering information and producing reports for internal and external customers.
* Direct contact with drivers ensuring accurate information is passed and understood at point of despatch and return.
* Maintain communication with all relevant parties to inform of late running vehicles.
* Maintain and develop interaction with traffic department to promote on time availability for all resource.
* Producing Daily and Weekly KPI’s.
* Check all load summary documents for accuracy and escalate any potential issues to Supervisor
In return for your passion, hard work and determination we offer
* Competitive salary and holidays
* Pension scheme
* Access to our benefits platform: discounts on high street retailers, utilities, holidays and cinema tickets
* Health cash plans: Hospital, dental and optical
* Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today