Radius is currently seeking a UI / Web developer for our Technology lead client based in Gloucester. 2 days home working / 3 Office. 27 Days holiday plus excelkkent benefits.
Skills and experience you must have…
• HTML 5
• Responsive design and build
Skills and experience that it would be an advantage for you to have…
• Experience with Vue, React or Angular
• Adobe software suite
• UI and UX design
• Modern source control
We are looking for an exceptional frontend web developer to join our outstanding UI team. Our UI Team members are both passionate and skilled. They design, develop and maintain world class websites and user interfaces while taking pride in their work and making a real impact to the company.
This role is to maintain our Sales Website and to occasionally assist in building the user interfaces of our Customer Control Panel, working closely with our development and marketing teams as well as project managers and product owners throughout the business. It’s a friendly and focussed working environment where every individual’s contribution genuinely matters.
• Taking user interface and webpage designs and converting them into functional working builds
• Ensuring relevant modern standards are used
• Conducting your own developer testing of builds to make sure they look and behave as designed
• Building responsive emails
• Keeping up to date with current and new technologies