Home Based/Remote Working
Salary up to £32,000 + Company Vehicle + Excellent Benefits
Our client is very successful and connected global professional services firm operating in 125 countries. They provide the latest surveys with the latest technologies across the UK and Internationally, supporting architects, engineers, and contractors to understand their operational environment, providing solutions to their designs, and supporting the delivery of their projects ensuring they are completed on time and budget across a variety of projects across the UK.
As a Utility Surveyor you should have the ability to plan and execute small to medium sized projects and manage timescales. You should have a thorough understanding of the application of Health and safety and QA. The Surveyor must be able to work methodically on their own initiative, problem solve and liaise with clients when necessary. You should have the ability to communicate with clients and colleagues in a professional manner and brief other members of the survey team. The ability to recognise problems and recognise where these are within their own ability to solve or to refer to more senior staff is essential for this role as is the ability to plan and execute small to medium sized surveys involving several survey teams. Flexibility in working hours, the willingness to travel and to work outside in adverse weather conditions are all essential requirements of this role.
Experience /Skills required
* A minimum of 2 years utility surveying experience with at least the QCF Level 3 Utility mapping
* qualification, however, candidates with suitable skills and proven experience will be considered
* Ability to use EML & GPR equipment
* Ability to use AutoCAD software producing 2D and 3D Models
* Ability to use Microsoft Office programs, Word, Excel, Teams etc.
* Commitment to working safely with good health and safety awareness
* The desire to develop within a team-orientated environment
* Full UK driving licence essential
* Company vehicle; Van provided along with Fuel Card
* Laptop & Mobile Phone
* Holiday Entitlement: 20 days Holiday to begin with. This increases up to 24 after continuous service, plus bank holidays. You can purchase an additional 5 days holiday per year.
* Group Personal Pension
* Company Share incentive Plan
* Various Flexible benefits
* Professional development plans
* Professional membership subscriptions paid
* Paid Training Courses
Our client is committed to investing in their employees and their career development and progression so will provide up to date and invaluable training and relevant qualifications where needed and provide continuous support with this and on-going on the job training and career development where required.
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news