SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
At SGS, we have an open corporate and international culture, we offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
* Job Title: UX Manager
* Job Type: Permanent
* Hours: 37.5 hours per week
* Job Location: Bristol
* Remuneration: As UX Manager, you’ll receive a salary of between £32,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience, plus you’ll benefit from a 10% performance bonus private health cover, a contributory pension scheme and life cover.
As UX Manager you’ll be responsible for defining and delivering UX design across the digital estate for SGS. The position establishes principles and building blocks for digital design across the group
* Define principles and building blocks for digital design across the SGS group using design system logic
* Define resourcing model for UX/UI design, selecting and managing resources
* Set the standard for digital design and ensure everything reaches that benchmark
* Own and drive related research and testing processes
* Work with stakeholders across the business to enable them to design effectively
To be successful in this role you will need experience with design systems and ability to work with and brief technical teams
* Experience liaising with technical partners to get new designs into development.
* Experience of managing others (freelancers or direct reports) is a plus
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially, and you will always receive an update within 10 business days