Talented and efficient Vehicle Damage Assessor/ Workshop Controller to join this leading accident repair centre in Bristol
* Estimate damaged vehicles for repair using Audatex
* Liaise with insurance companies
* Ensure all vehicles entering the site for repair receive the highest level of attention.
* Maintain relationships with colleagues, insurers, and manufacturers
* Organise the Bodyshop by controlling job start and finishing times and to be always aware of the status of each job.
* Make sure all the Bodyshop tools and equipment are in good working order.
* All job cards are completed correctly and be ultimately responsible for shop floor discipline.
* Motivate the team.
* Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre.
* Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction.
* Audatex Certified
* Previous experience working as a Vehicle Damage Assessor within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
* Work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques. Must have previous experience as a Vehicle Damage Assessor, ideally be ATA qualified and have an up-to-date Audatex certificate.
If you would like any further information on this role please call or contact Kirk Kilgallon