The Real Wrap Co are a multi award winning team of sandwich and food-to-go experts on a mission to create great food, sustainably. We are a carbon negative manufacturer and have been ranked for the third year running in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. Our business has doubled in size each year, now producing over 15 million products per year.
We are recruiting for Warehouse/Picker/Packer to work at our site in Avonmouth. This role would suit someone who is looking to grow with the Company.
The role of a Warehouse Operative/ Picker will always require you to be on your feet and mobile. Whilst this is a rewarding role, with excellent personal growth opportunities, it is also a very physically demanding role in a chilled environment.
Duties will include:
• Picking products/orders accurately whilst ensuring picking targets are achieved
• Keep accurate records
• Carry out general maintenance and cleaning of the warehouse
• Work within the health and safety requirements of the site
• Most warehouse operatives start with us picking orders however there may also be opportunities beyond this to work in our goods in and loading operations
· To be physically fit as this is a demanding role and you will be expected to achieve productivity targets
Although it is not essential, warehouse experience would be an advantage
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
The Real Wrap is fully committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We continue to work really hard to ensure that our approach to recruitment is as inclusive as possible and we firmly believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our continued success.
We welcome applications from all areas of the community, however we particularly encourage applications from members of the BAME community as well as individuals with disabilities, who are currently under-represented within our workforce