Water Hygiene Engineer
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for a Water Hygiene Engineer to be responsible for the delivery of planned work, on a wide variety of water systems. Do you have what it takes to join our team? Do you have an understanding or interest of both commercial and domestic water systems? Do you have a positive attitude and professional manner?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As a Water Hygiene Engineer, you will be responsible for:
· Ensuring the work is carried out safely and in accordance with the required industry standards.
· Temperature monitoring and sampling
· Shower head cleaning
· Water Tank Inspections
· TMV Servicing
· Clean and chlorination’s
As a Water Hygiene Engineer you will have the following expertise and attributes:
· Ability to work efficiently on your own initiative
· Able to demonstrate good organisational and timekeeping skills
· Excellent communication skills
· A good understanding of both commercial and domestic water systems
· Professional attitude
· Candidates must hold a full driving license and will be required to pass a full DBS Check.
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process