Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Orchestrated Analytics team is based in Bath and specializes in providing technology solutions and data management services to pharmaceutical companies. We are at the forefront of the industry in terms of delivering technology through innovation and are well known for our client focused approach.
The Web Test Analyst will become part of an innovative QA team, with a focus on ensuring a high standard of Web automation development and delivery to clients.
The role will be central to new client developments, ensuring the bespoke automation for our clients, meeting their needs.
As part of the client delivery team, you will be involved in all stages in the project lifecycle, from scoping, through estimating, designing test plans, executing test plans and creating automated data load test routines for the production teams.
You will be using strong problem-solving and technical skills to trace issues and investigate the automation framework results to find causes of discrepancies and will concisely communicate solutions to the development team.
There is also drive towards constantly improving existing processes and bringing in best practices to the QC framework. You will be part of this, helping in the design and build of core automated routines to drive towards standardisation and innovative approaches to QC and QA.
* Automation developments are done, as per scope
* Create automated data testing routines for ongoing data loads
* Work as part of the project teams, including project manager and development teams to ensure high quality of deliverables and correctness of developments during set-up projects – including developing test plans, and executing overseeing services team testing
* Support production team with issues arising and problem solving during ongoing data loads
* Work with Business Analysts to interpret scope and develop quality plan
* To maintain the automation framework and ensure it is always up to date.
* Estimating level of effort for new client project work
* Help in the development of core testing routines and support services team in building and executing test plans
* To adapt an existing automation framework for each client.
*Our ideal candidate*
* 2+ years’ experience in a database / ETL quality assurance environment
* Strong problem-solving ability
* Strong technical skills and experience in SQL and Excel.
* Experience building an automation framework on Selenium or Cucumber
* Testing Experience with GUI, backend, interoperability, performance, security and interfaces required
* Enthusiasm and drive to help small delivery teams to provide complex data management solutions
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment and manage time and priorities effectively
* Good communication skills to work closely with development teams, clearly able to describe bugs and changes required.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at [jobs.iqvia.com]().