We are supporting an Avonmouth based HGV manufacturer-affiliated Service Centre in their requirement for a skilled WORKSHOP CONTROLLER .
Working with a successful group, alongside a word class prestige HGV brand, you will be an integral member of the operational team – responsible for controlling and managing the efficient operation of a large, busy workshop.
This role is significantly different to that of a passenger car Workshop Controller, and therefore it is essential that you have previous commercial Workshop Control experience ; Senior Commercial/HGV Technicians with previous supervisory responsibility are also invited to apply
Your responsibilities will extend to:
* Planning of a large, busy commercial workshop operation
* Controlling throughput and ensuring critical timeframes are delivered
* Managing the WiP report and minimalising downtime
* Overseeing quality control
* Liaising with suppliers and third parties
* Reporting to, and working closely with, the Depot Manager to deliver the branch’s key objectives
You must have a concise knowledge of commercial Aftersales systems, processes and procedures.
A competitive salary package is offered, tailored to recognise the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based near Exeter covering the whole of the south west; specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised and independent motor dealers/repair workshops. Backed up by 60+ years joint experience in most departments we believe our professionalism, industry understanding, and reputation are unrivalled. Please visit our website to view all our current vacancies.