Workshop Foreman – Power Generation
£30,000 – £32,000 Basic Salary + Overtime + Vehicle + Excellent Company Culture + Company Benefits
My client are a leading company within the power generation sector who are currently recruiting for a Foreman to run a close knit team of engineers.
The Foreman will be responsible for the running of the workshop, managing a team of workshop engineers, making sure the work is being done to a high standard and representing the company’s values.
The successful candidate would either come from a foreman background or have 5+ years experience in an Engineering position, looking to take that step up into a senior role.
The Role and Responsibilities:
* Manage the productivity and efficiency of the workshop
* Oversee a close knit team of engineers
* Ensure work is completed to the highest standards
* Help with any training and development needs
* Book in jobs, delegate work to engineers
* Assist with hands on duties and technical issues
* Handle and complaints in a professional manner
* Make sure all paperwork has been completed
* Represent the company brand professionally at all times
Skills and Experience
* Strong background in the generator industry
* 5+ years experience as an engineer
* Vast, indepth technical knowledge of generators
* Well organised
* Good interpersonal skills
* Customer focused
* £30,000 – £32,000 basic salary
* Overtime available on top at enchanced rates
* Private Medical Scheme
* Opportunities to progress
* Good company culture
* Well respected, prestigious company
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant George Mallett directly at (url removed) or call them for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at (url removed)